|
【阅读全部】
看看外國人的幽默感
看看外國人的幽默感
看看外國人的幽默感
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到
許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
當我長大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
當我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold, I'm black.
當我寒冷時,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
當我害怕時,我是黑色的
When I'm sick, I'm black.
當我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。
you---white people,
你---白種人
When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的
When you grow up, you become white.
當你長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
當你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的
And you, call me "color"?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?
|
[楼 主]
来自:未知地区 | xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx |
Posted: 2006-10-08 08:13 AM |
| |